Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Business Analyst (149)
Albany, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Business Analyst needed for a 2 year contract opportunity in Albany, NY! This is a great opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Working closely with the project manager, core technical team members and other project stakeholders and providing leadership throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate the requirements for complex changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
The ideal candidate will have 7 years experience managing small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution.
Additional desired skills:
• Experience with specifying requirements for Master Data Management and/or Healthcare Information Exchanges.
• Experience in software requirements management including requirements elicitation, analysis, and validation.
• Experience in performing Business Process Modeling, Gap Analysis, Process Improvement, and Re-engineering on Medium to Large-scale IT projects
• Experience in working multiple projects simultaneously
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jennifer Stonehouse, Resource Manager: Jennifer.Stonehouse@linium.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer