Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Manufacturing Process Engineer | Watervliet, United States
- FT Eligibility & Enrollment Specialist Opportunity | Albany, United States
- Customer Service and Sales Representative | Albany, United States
- Chemical Engineer | Albany, United States
- Web Developer | Latham, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Help Desk Specialist (172)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is currently recruiting for a Help Desk Specialist for a 2 year contract opportunity! This opportunity is in Albany, NY and offers PTO and benefits on day one!
• Use HP Service Center software, where help tickets are recorded and tracked.
• Work with end users at local provider agencies via telephone and email to walk through and resolve issues with various applications.
• Give one on one and small group training sessions on various applications via telephone and/or GoToMeeting software.
• Produce documentation for various applications, including user guides, documents listing commonly encountered issues and their solutions, flow diagrams, a data atlas, etc.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
Additional desired skills:
• Experience using HP Service Center
• Experience either using or providing support for fiscal reporting software
• Experience with MicroSoft Access
• Experience trouble shooting the installation of client based software on PCs
• Experience providing Level 2 support for an enterprise with 500+ users
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Ashlie Ptak, email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer