Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Programmer opportunity available! This is a 2 year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one! This position is with our client in Albany, NY.
• Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, etc.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years experience with the above responsibilities while providing leadership to others.
Additional desired skills:
• Professional experience developing multi-user computer applications
• Experience developing multi-user computer applications using Oracle 9.x or greater database management tools
• Professional experience developing information systems to track and/or improve the condition, inspection, maintenance and/or construction of transportation related infrastructure such as highways, bridges and/or related structures and facilities.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer