Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Onsite Service Technician - Front Royal, VA | Front Royal, United States
- Onsite Service Technician - Pineville, LA | Pineville, United States
- C&I Underwriter | Century City, United States
- Process Engineer | Schenectady, United States
- Manager of Environmental, Health & Safety | Freeport, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Jr. & Mid-level Systems Administrators (206)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is looking for Junior and Mid-level Systems Administrators for 2 year contract opportunities with our client in Albany, NY!
These are great opportunities that offer PTO and benefits from day one!
Requirements to be considered:
Junior Level – 1-3 years Server Administration experience
Mid-Level- 3-5 years Server Administration experience
Desirables to include:
• 2+ years’ experience providing escalated technical support to at least 1000 users
• 2+ years’ experience using ticketing systems
• 2+ years’ experience supporting Citrix and Active Directory
• 2+ years’ experience administering McAfee Anti-Virus
• Any experience supporting Microsoft Office
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager:
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer