Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
GIS Specialist (205)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
GIS Specialist needed for a 2 year contract role in Albany, NY! This is a full time opportunity that offers PTO and benefits!
The selected candidate will manage day-to-day project efforts and implement sufficient quality control efforts to ensure successful results.
• The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
Additional desired skills:
• Experience managing and maintaining spatial data using a professional desktopGIS including experience working with ArcGIS 9.2 or higher.
• Experience managing and maintaining spatial data using a professional desktop
• Experience performing quality assurance on enterprise spatial or non-spatial business data.
• Experience managing enterprise GIS data leveraging an enterprise spatial database. (eg. Esri ArcSDE, Oracle, SQL Server, Oracle Spatial etc)
• Experience supervising or training staff on an information technology project.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer