Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Regional Service Representative - Pottsville, PA | Pottsville, United States
- Regional Service Representative - Binghamton, NY | Binghamton, United States
- Infrastructure/Implementation Consultant- NYC | New York, United States
- Facilities Manager | Schenectady, United States
- Renewals Assistant | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Multiple Programmers (169)
Schenectady, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Multiple Programmers needed! 2 year contract opportunities are available that offer PTO and benefits on day one! These positions are located in Schenectady, NY.
• MUMPS / Cache’ programming
• Support of existing MUMPS/Cache’ software
• Participation in analysis and design of new MUMPS/Cache’ solutions to user requirements
• Quality Assurance testing of software
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years’ experience in analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code. This candidate will also have maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work experience.
Additional desired skills:
• Programming experience using MUMPS (Mass. General Utility Multi-Programming System)
• Experience programming in an environment which uses Creative Socio Medics (CSM) MUMPS software.
• Experience working on a project team developing and implementing complex projects in a mainframe / mid-range environment.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer