Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Microsoft Server Expert (208)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is seeking a Microsoft Server Expert for a 2 year contract opportunity!
This opportunity is in Albany, NY and it offers PTO and benefits!
• Mitigate issues which arise in Microsoft products, such as operating systems, Active Directory, Hyper V, TMG, WSUS, SCOM, SharePoint, BizTalk, ILM, SQL.
• Capacity planning for Hyper V virtualization platform.
• Modify ILM processes.
• Provide assistance with clustering technology.
The ideal candidate will have 7 years’ demonstrated experience in related technology. This candidate will be experienced in topics such as complex networks, messaging, cross-platform integration and large-scale, complex systems design and implementation. This individual will have been trained in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft Solutions Framework, product futures, and relevant Certified Training associated with Microsoft's products.
Additional desired skills:
• Experience in architecting and maintaining technology solutions for a large (200+ servers, 2000+ clients) Microsoft server environment
• Experience with design, configuration & monitoring of Microsoft Hyper V
• Experience with design, configuration & monitoring of Microsoft Server Cluster Service (MSCS)
• Microsoft Certification, such as MCSE, MCSA, MCTS or MSITP
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer