Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Technical Architect (198)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Technical Architect needed for a 2 year contract! This is a great opportunity in Albany, NY! PTO and benefits are offered the first day!
• Authorize and Authenticate external and internal trading partners.
• Monitor routes and route messages to one or more of many endpoints or destinations
• Invoke Web services to retrieve data
• Respond to events or errors
The ideal candidate will have 7 years’ technical experience centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications. This candidate will also have experience designing and implementing Information Technology solutions.
Additional desired skills:
• Experience performing systems design and development on medium to large-scale projects as a Message Broker expert utilizing the MS .NET framework and Java technologies with interoperability capabilities across multiple platforms, B2B trading partners, and COTS products.
• Experience coding in C#, .NET Framework, and HL7
• Experience using large-scale relational database systems with Oracle and SQL Server.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer