Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Desktop Support Engineer | Albany, United States
- Product Specification Specialist | Rensselaer, United States
- Mngr. of Environmental, Health, Safety & Security | Bethlehem, United States
- Environmental Engineer | Schenectady, United States
- Manager of Environmental, Health & Safety | Freeport, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Senior IT Specialist - NYC (165)
New York, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is seeking a Senior IT Specialist for our client in New York City! This is a 2 year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage the local server environment and ensure server backups are routine and reliable.
• Support the end-user desktop environment, including routine upgrade of PCs and laptops, to ensure a virus-free working environment.
• Plan, schedule, and technically support, state-of-the-art conferencing equipment.
• Provide hands-on training to user groups tailoring training session to the needs of the work unit.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years’ experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
Additional desired skills:
• Technical experience in end-user desktop trouble-shooting and support.
• Technical experience with office-wide desktop/printer upgrade activity.
• Experience with administration/support of internet-based teleconference and video-teleconference equipment.
• Experience with development and delivery of end-user documentation/training materials
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer