Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- ServiceNow Solutions Architect | Albany, United States
- ServiceNow Implementation Consultant | Albany, United States
- Talent Acquisition Specialist | Schenectady, United States
- Mngr. of Environmental, Health, Safety & Security | Bethlehem, United States
- Process Transformation Analyst | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Junior Level Developer
Are you a recent Computer Science graduate?
Are you looking to begin a career in Software Development?
If so, please read on…
Linium is currently recruiting for a Direct Hire Jr. Developer for our client in Saratoga, NY. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates who are upbeat, have a passion for technology and want to join a growing organization!
Requirements for the role include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• 1 year Software Development experience- Any relative course work & internship experience will be considered!
• 1 year experience with FileMaker Pro, HTML, SQL, CSS, XML, PHP/C++- Candidates with knowledge of any of these languages will be considered
• Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a team setting
• Any exposure to .NET- Preferred!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager:
• Email: email@example.com
• Fax: 518-689-4882
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer