Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Technical Specialist (299)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Technical Specialist needed for a 1 year contract opportunity! This opportunity is in Albany, NY and offers PTO and benefits on day one!
The duties for this role include:
• Providing assistance to the company’s technical staff to integrate a variety of Modernized Claims and Policy systems with Oracle Financials.
• Specific duties would include analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, and production support of Fusion Middleware processes that integrate Claims and Policy systems with Oracle Financials for accounting and Adobe StreamServe for printing.
The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years’ experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
Additional desired skills:
• Experience designing, building, testing, debugging and implementing Service Oriented Applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware using JDeveloper.
• Understanding of the various components involved in Fusion Middleware and SOA Suite primarily Weblogic app server/BPEL/Mediators/Adpaters and be fluent in Web Service technologies.
• Experience with a strong understanding of SOA concepts, maturity models and integration patterns.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer