Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Regional Service Representative - Binghamton, NY | Binghamton, United States
- HP Exstream Developer | Utica, United States
- Principal Consultant (FT) / Customer Exp/Pre-Sales | Boston, United States
- Looking for a Job? Apply Now! | Hermosa Beach, United States
- Looking for a Job? Apply Now! | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
SharePoint Administrator (263)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is seeking a SharePoint Administrator for a 2 year contract opportunity in Albany, NY! This is a great full time position that offers PTO and benefits on day one!
• Daily administration of a large-scale Windows environment leveraging a multitude of Microsoft based technologies including Active Directory/DNS and Windows server 2008/2012
• Particular emphasis on planning, architecting, implementing, maintaining and developing in SharePoint 2010.
• Managing and maintaining Dynamics CRM 2011.
• Provide assistance and act as secondary or tertiary support personnel on other Microsoft technologies including Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SQL server, and Systems Center Operations Manager.
• The ideal candidate will have eight or more years’ demonstrated performance in a related technology.
• This candidate will have experience in topics such as complex networks, messaging, cross-platform integration and large-scale, complex systems design and implementation.
Additional desired skills:
• Possession of a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): SharePoint Administrator 2010 certification or a 2012 Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint certification.
• Experience planning, architecting, implementing, maintaining and developing in SharePoint 2007 or better.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer