Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Systems Engineer II
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
• At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character.
• We have over 25 years of successful recruiting experience, resulting in strong industry relationships and extensive knowledge of the market place.
• We are focused on meeting your individual career needs.
• We consistently identify top companies and job opportunities providing you with long-term value for your career.
Title: Systems Engineer
Facts about the Role: We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer to be part of a team of engineers support are large IT Organization. The position is located in Albany and is a direct hire. The successful candidate must have at least 5-8 years of Systems Engineering experience, level 2 support in various networking platforms. Candidate will be responsible for patches and backups.
• Provide Level 2 support for Operations, Networking & Wintel platforms.
• Provide a backup support role for code deployments during maintenance windows as well as after hours support.
• Perform weekly Patching of Window’s servers (OS), and scheduled application patches
• Manage the Remedy Networking/Wintel queue diagnosing, resolving and fixing simple to more complex problems that occur
- Windows Server 2008 OS
- IIS website deployment\maintenance\troubleshooting
- Application deployment (non-programming)
- VMWare provisioning and deployment
- Infrastructure design and security – DMZ, LAN, Active Directory, DNS, Certificate Services, MSMQ, +COM services
- Basic SQL server knowledge – Management Studio, Simple query understanding
- Basic networking knowledge
- Win7 Desktop, MS Office 2007