Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Business Analyst (398)
Albany, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is seeking a Business Analyst for a 2 year contract in Albany, NY! This is a great full time position that offers PTO and benefits on day one!
Daily Tasks include but not limited to the following:
• Work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate the requirements for complex changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
• Work as an agile team member and with various company business owners to create user stories, test plans, and scripts.
• Provide second level application support for users.
• Train users to use new applications both on-site and via gotomeeting software.
• The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience managing small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution
• Experience in developing business requirement documents and end user documentation using Microsoft tools
• Experience working as a business analyst as part of an agile team
• Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server on an agile project
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jennifer Stonehouse,
Resource Manager: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer