Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Outside Business Development Associate | Albany, United States
- Temporary Administrative Assistant | Albany, United States
- Onsite Service Technician - Memphis, TN | Memphis, United States
- Financial Analyst-Investment/Retirement Portfolios | Albany, United States
- Staff Accountant | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Database Administrator (374)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is seeking a Database Administrator for a 1 year contract position. This is a great full time position that offers PTO and benefits on day one!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Database analysis
• Database management
• Conduct walk-throughs of database designs with management, technologists and consumers
• Create Dimensional Relationship models
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience data analysis and database management. This candidate will also have experience in maintenance, enhancement, designing of data dictionaries, physical and logical models, and performance tuning.
• Experience in database design activities involving consumers and technologists using Erwin data modeler.
• Experience in developing fully attributed data models using Erwin data modeler.
• Experience deploying and maintaining physical databases by comparing and synchronizing Entity Relationship Models.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer