Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Oracle Developer (423)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is recruiting for an Oracle Developer for a 2 year contract opportunity in Albany, NY! This is a great full time position that offers PTO and benefits on day one!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assisting the department in developing websites and applications in the latest version of Oracle’s 11g WebCenter Suite: WebCenter Spaces, WebCenter Portal/ADF, WebCenter Sites, WebCenter Content.
• Provide complex technical solutions and implementation of new technology initiatives relating to application development with Oracle’s tools.
• Provide leadership for the development of application and business intelligence solutions.
• Analyze multiple business areas requirements, handle business and technical design, and determine optimum solutions to meet large scale enterprise business objectives.
• The ideal candidate will have 7 years’ experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
• Demonstrated Experience in developing Websites and Applications using the latest version of Oracle WebCenter Suite of Products (Oracle’s 11g WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Spaces, WebCenter Content and WebCenter Sites).
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer