Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Developer of Reporting & Analytics Transformation | Albany, United States
- Document Coordinator | Rensselaer, United States
- FT Eligibility & Enrollment Specialist Opportunity | Albany, United States
- Customer Service Tech Support & Implementation | Saratoga, United States
- Customer Service Representative | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Healthcare Executive Assistant
Clifton Park, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Linium is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant for our client in the Healthcare Industry located in Clifton Park, NY.
• Directly supporting a President and other high level executives
• Scheduling and preparing information for meetings
• Domestic travel arrangements
• Communicating with CEO’s/CFO’s, etc.
• Grant research and writing
• Various communications tasks
Requirements to be considered:
• 4+ years’ experience directly supporting high level executives
• Experience working in the Healthcare Industry
• Strong technical skills related to the Microsoft Office Suite
• Upbeat, outgoing personality
• Candidates must present themselves professionally and be team oriented
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in being considered please submit your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager:
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!