Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Technical Architect (460)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Technical Architect (460)
Linium is seeking a Technical Architect for a 2 year contract opportunity! This is a great IT consulting project in Albany, NY. This opportunity offers PTO and benefits on day one!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Perform routine technical security audits
• Expert level monitoring and analysis of logs and events
• Conduct and manage vulnerability scanning
• Draft new/update existing Information Security policies and procedures
• Conduct ad hoc technical investigations
• The ideal candidate will have 7 years’ experience centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications
• 7 years’ experience designing and implementing Information Technology solutions
• Ability to provide leadership of large teams
Additional desired skills:
• Experience implementing, administrating and auditing security firewalls
• Experience with virtualization, anti-virus, and vulnerability scanning
• Experience designing, implementing and auditing secure application, server or network infrastructure
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer