Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Onsite Service Technician - Front Royal, VA | Front Royal, United States
- Environmental Engineer | Schenectady, United States
- Onsite Service Technician - Louisville, KY | Louisville, United States
- Quality Control/Assurance Specialist-Manufacturing | Rensselaer, United States
- Global Process Control Engineer | Schenectady, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Multiple Technical Architects (455)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Linium’s area of expertise include: Oracle (Enterprise Performance Management), HP IT Performance Suite, (IT Service Management), ITAM (IT Asset Management), Business Process Consulting, Technology Enablement, Workforce Solutions, Management Consulting
Title: Multiple Technical Architects
Facts about the Role: Linium is seeking candidates for a 2 year contract opportunity. The Technical Architects will have responsibility for the technical operational aspects. This includes all hardware, software and technical infrastructure in support of the design, development and implementation. Specific duties include:
• Assists with the acquisition, implementation and operation of all hardware and software required by the company
• Assists with system performance tuning , improvements and balancing;
• Ensures functionality is integrated with other applications
• 5-7 years’ experience as a technical expert centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications
• 5-7 years’ experience designing and implementing Information Technology solutions
• Professional experience in assisting with design, development, implementations of production-level servers
• Experience assisting with or conducting planning, developing, testing, and implementing of production-level servers
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!