Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Storage/Backup Administrator (540)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Storage/Backup Administrator
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a diverse well rounded candidate who is looking for a contract opportunity. This is a 2 year contract position that offers PTO and benefits. The is a senior level position and is looking for an individual to provide hands-on day-to-day administration, architecting, and problem-solving for SAN/NAS Storage and enterprise backup environments. Staff will perform the full range of storage and system administration tasks as defined by the Manager of UNIX Systems, such as, but not limited to: Install, configure, and administer the enterprise class SAN attached storages IBM DS8300, DS3574, and v7000 storage systems/ Manage IBM SAN Volume Controller (SVC)/Administer fiber SAN and iSCSI NAS environments/ Add/delete/modify SAN Zones for Brocade fabrics. This great opportunity is located in Schenectady, NY!
• 7 years’ experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
• Experience providing leadership of large teams.
• Experience administering, architecting, and problem-solving IBM Enterprise Data Storages and SAN Volume Controller (SVC)
• Experience managing Brocade fabrics and director switches
• Experience implementing enterprise backup technologies and managing backup environments with Veritas NetBackup, EMC Avamar, or other enterprise backup solutions
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!