Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Albany , New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
• At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character.
• We have over 25 years of successful recruiting experience, resulting in strong industry relationships and extensive knowledge of the market place.
• We are focused on meeting your individual career needs.
• We consistently identify top companies and job opportunities providing you with long-term value for your career.
Title: QA Engineer
Facts about the Role: We are currently seeking a QA Engineer to be part of a team of engineers supporting several applications. The position is located in Albany and is a direct hire. The successful candidate must have hands on automated testing tools, have written test plans and test cases. Troubleshoot / test and debug new applications and new releases
• Continual maintenance on testing environment variables
• Write test plans and test cases for
• development and execution using project requirements
• •Risk analysis and support for seamless product release
• •Troubleshoot problems with in the testing environment that may impact product stability
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong experience using Automated testing tools
• Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
• Experience in Java/Groovy/Grails is preferred
• Knowledge of and experience working with SQL statements and programming
• Working knowledge of XML or HTML
• Industry best practices for requirements and testing
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!