Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Network Engineer (579)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Network Engineer
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a candidate who is interested in a long term contract position. This is a 2 year contract position that offers PTO and benefits on day one!
This Network Engineer will be responsible for:
• Designing & Implementing Cisco Network Configure & troubleshoot Cisco switches/routers
• Configuring & troubleshooting network monitoring software for both security and usage
• Configuring, troubleshooting, and providing rule reviews of Checkpoint Firewalls
• VMware troubleshooting
• NetBackup design and troubleshooting
• Troubleshooting Cisco Call Center Express
This great opportunity is located in Albany, NY.
7 years’ experience:
• Centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications
• Designing and implementing Information Technology solutions
• Experience Designing & Implementing Cisco networks
• Experience working with Cisco Router and Switch configuration 7.5
• Experience in working with Cisco CCX and CUCM
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!