Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Multiple IT Specialists (582)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Multiple IT Specialists
Facts about the Role: We are looking for diverse well rounded candidates who are looking for long term contract opportunities. We have multiple openings for IT Specialists for 2 year contract opportunities. These opportunities offer PTO and benefits on day one! These opportunities will be working on a project that includes a comprehensive approach to a coordinated and consolidated technology environment which will enable data, voice, video, instant messaging and web conferencing. Travel may be required as needed to complete the migration schedule. The locations may include but are not limited to NYC, Syracuse, Buffalo, Watertown and Utica. Responsibilities for these positions include but are not limited to:
• Complete an on-site assessment of the physical locations and collect the below data and populate it into an appropriate tool:
• Network closet information which will include: equipment details, rack details and specifications,
• UPS Information, Generator Information, ventilation & environmental control details
• Wiring information including: Type of wiring in the closet, CAT5/CAT6 wiring at each phone endpoint on the floor
• Network device configurations for switches, routers and services including: IP Addressing, collection of show configs/show techs, collection service/maintenance details
• Gather circuit details and information
• Identify POTS lines that will be required
• Identify analog lines that will require ATA or VGs
These great opportunities are based out of Albany, NY.
3-5 years’ experience: In the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
• Experience conducting site surveys related to physical cabling, environmental (power and cooling) and telephone equipment:
o Network closet information which will include equipment details, rack details and specifications, UPS information, generator information, ventilation & environmental controls
o Wiring information including: type of wiring in the close, CAT5/CAT6 wiring at each phone end point on the floor
o Network device configurations for switches, routers and service including IP addressing, collection of show configs/show tech, collection service/maintenance details
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!