Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
PeopleSoft Developer (536)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards; we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: PeopleSoft Developer
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a candidate who is interested in contract work. This is a full-time, 2 year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits. Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
• Provide expert insight into both the delivered and customized aspects of the PeopleSoft HRMS/Base Benefits modules from both a technical and business perspective.
o Trouble shooting technical issues with on-line and batch processing
o Responding with detailed explanations to business area questions regarding Base Benefits activity.
• Provide daily support for the company’s batch processing schedule including trouble-shooting any issues with batch processing.
• Develop complex SQL to extract required information from both custom and delivered Oracle PeopleSoft tables.
• Perform quality assurance on database queries written by other team members.
• Perform analysis of the impact of business changes on existing processing.
• Develop processes using PeopleSoft PeopleTools, SQL and SQR.
This great job is located is in Albany, NY.
• 5-7 years’ experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
• 5 years’ experience programming experience developing with PeopleTools with at least 3 years of that experience programming with PeopleTools developing highly customized PeopleSoft Base Benefits or Benefits Administration applications at release levels of 9.x or higher.
• At least 4 years programming experience developing with PeopleTools at release levels 8.46 or higher in PeopleSoft Base Benefits or Benefits Administration with at least 1 year of that being significant technical experience in a PeopleSoft Application and/or PeopleTools upgrade of a highly customized PeopleSoft Application where the customizations were integrated with delivered processing as part of the upgrade.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!