Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Scientific-Quality Assurance Operations Specialist | Rensselear, United States
- Receptionist | United States
- Architectural and Engineering Practice Leader- NC | Albany, United States
- Senior Business Analyst | Gardena, United States
- Network Engineer | Latham, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Senior Level Programmer (599)
Albany, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Senior Level Programmer
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a diverse well rounded candidate who is looking for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, 2 year contract position that offers PTO and benefits! This position is senior level and is responsible for: planning, creating, modifying, testing and implementing code in support of any Oracle stored procedures, packages, and triggers. The ideal candidate would also be responsible for writing application software, data analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation and software conversions This great job is located in Albany, NY.
5-7 years’ experience:
• In analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• Experience in PL/SQL development
• Experience with PL/SQL Developer tool
• Experience with Microsoft ASP.Net
• Experience in Oracle development
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!