Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Security Engineer (601)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Security Engineer (601)
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Security Engineer
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a diverse, well rounded, senior level candidate who is looking for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, 2 year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits. The responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to: Augment the company’s Information Security Office (ISO) staff to perform day to day operations and short / long term Information Security projects. Perform routine technical security audits. Identify trends and formulate actions for mitigation of threats. Conduct/manage vulnerability scanning. Draft new/update existing Information Security policies and procedures. Conduct Audits of user accounts, computers, and network configurations. Conduct ad hoc technical investigations. Assist in the creation and execution of the organizational information security awareness program. The position will require travel 2-3 days per month with an occasional overnight. The travel locations are fixed and transportation will be provided by the company.
• 5-7 years’ experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
• The ability to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience.
• Experience working for an enterprise organization’s information security department or cyber security organization.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), SANS Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) or Certified Information Security Manager (SISM) Certification. Certification must be current and valid.
• Experience evaluating, implementing or auditing anti-virus, and vulnerability scanning programs.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!