Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Technical Consultant (full time)-Marketing-remote | Boston, United States
- Accounting Professional | Albany, United States
- Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Specialist | Albany, United States
- Accounts Receivable Clerk | Gardena, United States
- Implementation Specialist | Saratoga Springs, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Colonie, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Telco Analyst
Facts about the Role: Linium is seeking a Teleco Analyst for a direct hire position for our client in the Capital District. Our client is seeking candidates who have experience with VOIP telecommunication systems. Candidates will be responsible for maintenance, updates, and resolution of malfunctions. Perform phone changes, including add / moves and changes over several locations throughout the US. Candidate should have strong attention to detail the ability to resolve technical issues over the phone and in person. Perform programming of phone systems, modifications and programming, develop reports, and manage vendor issues.
• Associates Degree required with three to five years of telecommunications experience.
• Working knowledge of Cisco VoIP telephone systems and call centers, preferably with experience migrating to Cisco VoIP from other telco systems
• Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills in addition to strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!