Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Help Desk Support Specialist (641)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Help Desk Support Specialist
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a diverse, well rounded candidate who is looking for a long term contract opportunity. This is a junior level contract opportunity that will last for a period of 2 years and will offer PTO and benefits. Day to day tasks for this role will include:
• Augment AAS (Account Access Services) staff to perform day to day operations and short / long term AAS projects.
• Provision Users in session manager, mainframe, outlook, and other systems.
• Delete Users
• Triage user provisioning issues
• Create Macros and /or scripts to make provisioning more efficient
• Utilize custom provisioning tools
• Create AD/LDAP accounts
• Grant file share permissions via Active Directory
• Track work via Footprints ticketing system
• 1-3 years’ experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in provisioning user accounts
• Minimum of 2 years’ of experience working with Numara Footprints ticketing system or other enterprise ticketing system
• A+ or other qualifying certification
• Network+, Server+, CTT+ or other qualifying certification showing technical depth
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!