Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Technical Sales Support Rep. | Albany, United States
- Senior Business Analyst-PeopleSoft #01361 | Albany, United States
- Manager of Reporting & Analytics Transformation | Albany, United States
- Engineer (Drug Product Manufacturing) | Rensselaer, United States
- Administrative Assistants of ALL Levels! | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Senior Technical Support Representative
Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Senior Technical Support Representative
Facts about the Roles: This is a direct hire position seeking experienced Technical Support Representatives able to handle escalated issues.
• Providing escalated technical support for software products and services via email, phone and web chat
• Act as a point of contact for the Development team to improve on products and services and their functionality
• All training efforts for the Technical Support department
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
• 5+ years’ experience in a technical support role, 2+ years’ experience in an escalated technical support role
• Previous experience supporting a software product highly preferred!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!