Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Project Manager (652)
Albany, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Project Manager
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a senior level candidate who is looking for a long term contract opportunity. This is a 2 year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one! This opportunity is for a Sharepoint, Patient Characteristics Survey and Client Worker Application Project. Daily Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
• Use project management tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Visio, to delegate staff assignments, track project status and determine time estimates.
• Use Agile methodology/life cycle such as user stories, spring planning and product backlog sessions to manage project. Plan and facilitate all required Agile meetings including demonstrations of application development progress.
• Set up meetings with Business Owners and staff as needed.
• Supervise and mentor programmers and business analyst.
• Create end user documentation (ie, business requirements documents, use cases, flow charts, report mock-ups, swim lane diagrams, prototypes, screen designs). This documentation will be used to verify programming tasks with the user and then used as a guide for the programmers and testers
• Develop test plans and test application changes.
• 7+ years’ experience overseeing projects comprised of multiple deliverables
• 7+ years’ experience delegating and coordinating of tasks
• 7+ years’ experience involved in project status, meetings, scope changes, issues
• Demonstrated work experience using project management tools, MS Project and/or Clarity in documenting all phases of a project including work breakdown structure, risks, issues, execution/implementation, quality control and project closeout
• Demonstrated work experience in business process analysis and related documentation, including requirements gathering, use case documentation, workflow diagramming.
• Demonstrated work experience implementing projects using Agile framework, experience with implementing Agile and software development life cycle, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) preferred.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Jennifer Stonehouse, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!