Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Software Architect (IBM Specialty)(655)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Software Architect (IBM Specialty)
Facts about the Role: We are looking for 2 diverse, well rounded candidates who are looking for a long term contract opportunity. These are 2 year contract opportunities that offer PTO and benefits on day one! This position will design and implement software solutions and assure current and new technologies are effectively integrated to fulfill the business needs. These individuals will be expected to provide expertise and hands-on participation in the following activities:
• Understand and implement Integrated Justice Portal standards related to application technologies, including UI standards, development methodology, and coding and style guides.
• Act as the primary technical liaison with technical infrastructure teams to resolve problems and implement solutions to technical issues impacting application performance.
• Work with the Infrastructure team to execute activities such as performance test planning and execution failure failover planning and execution, endurance testing and deployment planning and testing.
• Provide the analysis, design development, and code review enterprise applications using JAVA/JEE, JSF, XML, XSLT and the IBM Portal/Websphere Application development software.
• Perform oversight of development activities which may include data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, preparing logical database models, testing and implementation.
These opportunities are located in Albany, NY!
• Experience working closely with the IBM Software Group to plan, design, implement and integrate IBM software solutions.
• Possess in-depth skill in one or multiple IBM software products.
• Experience designing and implementing highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented or Service Oriented Architecture demonstrating a solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and JEE Design Patterns.
• Experience developing and deploying applications in IBM Websphere Portal 6.1 and Websphere Application servers 6.1 or higher.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!