Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Jr. Level Mechanical Engineering Opportunities | Hauppauge, United States
- Licensed Architect - Hauppauge, NY | Hauppauge, United States
- Customer Service and Sales Representative | Albany, United States
- QC Analyst | Albany, United States
- Application Support Engineer - McLean, VA / DC | Mc Lean, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Technical Architect (662)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Technical Architect
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a diverse, well rounded candidate who is looking for a long term contract opportunity. We are seeking a senior level candidate for a 2 year contract that offers PTO and benefits on day one! This position is required to support the continued development of business intelligence solutions in response to critical agency requirements for a portfolio of products spanning various technology products including SAS-based\ DHMIS static management reports; Oracle portal reports; and dynamic OBIEE portal reports sourced by the Mental Health Automated Reporting System (MHARS). This position also develops and maintains Oracle Portal reporting sites as well as OBIEE 11g executive dashboards and analytics. Additionally this position responds to all ad hoc inquiry requests, development of custom portal and dashboard features, and development of BI technical solutions for new administrative reporting requirements. This great opportunity is located in Albany, NY!
• 5-7 years’ experience centered around a technology, technologies, or a portfolio of applications
• 5-7 years’ experience designing and implementing information technology solutions
• Demonstrated hands-on programming experience with SAS
• Demonstrated hands-on programming experience with Oracle Portal
• Demonstrated hands-on development experience with Oracle OBIEE 11g
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with Oracle 10/11G databases, Oracle Data Warehouse and Data Marts in a Business Intelligence environment and SQL coding.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!