Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Senior level IT Programmer (677)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Senior level IT Programmer
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a senior level IT Programmer who is interested in a 1 year contract opportunity. This is a full time position in Albany, NY that will offer PTO and benefits on day one! This project will have responsibilities that include but are not limited to architecting, designing and constructing new web services, business services, public web application, fixing defects, build enhancements and server configuration. Day to day tasks include but are not limited to the following:
• Determine, document, and review system requirements
• Design and implement technical solutions
• JSF (Java Server Faces) Development
• XML / Web Service Development (JAX-WS)
• Project build management with Maven
• Regular interaction with SVN (Version Control)
• Database Programming (Oracle)
5-7 years’ experience in:
• Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• Writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
• Experience gathering system requirements and documenting.
• System design experience.
• Experience developing JSF applications.
• Experience with web services and XML.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!