Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Business Intelligence (Global Market Segments)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Facts about the Role: Linium is currently seeking a Business Intelligence professional to work with a global leader in the chemical industry in the Albany, NY area! This opportunity will have the capability to work hands on with global segment leaders to research, analyze and make recommendations regarding various market segments.
A candidate hired in this position will be responsible for the following:
• Using primary and secondary research tools to collect data and trends surrounding a global market segment
• Work collaboratively with organizational and department leaders to analyze data and trends
• Make recommendations based on findings to global leaders regarding business forecasting and market trends
• Present findings through reports, presentations and other methods to senior management
• Trusted advisor and market segment expert who will develop recommendations for numerous business planning decisions
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Economics, International Business, Market Research or similar
• Experience with or interest in global business and exposure to the full cycle business model
• Candidates must possess the following: strong research and analytical skills, ability to work collaboratively, solid verbal and written communication skills
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!