Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Technical Architect (663)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Technical Architect
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a diverse, well rounded candidate who is looking for a long term contract opportunity. This is a junior level contract opportunity that will last for a period of 2 years and will offer PTO and benefits. Day to day tasks for this role will include:
• Experience with installation and management of firewall security platforms.
• Experience working with Cisco Nexus and Catalyst Enterprise Data Center switch platforms performing design and development, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Experience working with Nortel Networks platforms performing router, switch, and VPN configurations and troubleshooting.
• Experience providing configuration and support of Computer Associates E-Health statistical trending products
• Design, implementation, configuration, support and troubleshooting experience working with Virtual Private Network (VPN) technologies on Cisco ASA security appliances and Cisco routing platforms.
• Hands-on design, installation and troubleshooting NetMotion.
• Experience working with HP Openview performing implementation, network monitoring, troubleshooting, and polling of network devices.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!