Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Microsoft BizTalk Administrator (695)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: Microsoft BizTalk Administrator
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a senior level candidate to be involved in the administration of a large Microsoft infrastructure. This is a full time, 2 year contract opportunity that will offer PTO and benefits on day one! The responsibilities for this role will include Support BizTalk 2010 Production environment/ Work with application development teams to build integration solutions between both internal and external systems/ Develop BizTalk applications to automate data loads from legacy systems to SQL Server and Oracle databases/ Design, develop, configure, and deploy Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) web services. This great opportunity is located in Schenectady, NY!
8+ years’ experience:
• Demonstrated performance in related technology.
• Experienced in topics such as complex networks, messaging, cross-platform integration and large-scale, complex systems design and implementation.
• This individual will have been trained in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft Solutions Framework, product futures, and relevant Certified Training associated with Microsoft's products
• 8 years’ of experience designing, developing, and implementing n-tier web and services-based, complex, enterprise-level applications using Microsoft frameworks.
• 4 years’ developing BizTalk applications to load various data feeds from internal and external systems into MS SQL Server and Oracle databases.
• 4 years’ of hands-on experience developing, deploying, configuring and debugging BizTalk 2006 R2+ orchestrations, messaging components, and pipelines.
• 4 years’ hands-on experience developing and deploying Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) web services.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!