Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
IT Programmer (697)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
IT Programmer (697)
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: IT Programmer
Facts about the Role: We are seeking multiple senior- level IT Programmers. These are two year contract opportunities that offer PTO and benefits on day one! Responsibilities for these positions include: Maintain and enhance the existing applications/ Review business requirement documents developed by the Implementation/Data Analysis teams/Design logic model to implement assigned requirements in applications. Code this logic in appropriate packages and scripts, and fully comment solutions in code and assorted Team tracking documents, using VB.Net, Crystal Reports, and testing modules and components/ Write complex stored procedures/triggers for Oracle databases in PL/SQL using TOAD/ Test code locally and check-in to appropriate environments for deployment/ Review issues reported during quality assurance testing on DEV/QA platforms, fix and re-deploy/test appropriately. These great opportunities are located in Albany, NY!
5-7 years’ experience in:
• Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• Writng application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
• Demonstrated experience with Oracle: PL SQL coding, stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc, plus a tool to write and test SQL code and manipulate data (such as Toad).
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or higher
• Demonstrated experience programming web based applications in NET VB
• Demonstrated experience developing multi-tier web based applications
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!