Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Junior Electrical Engineer - Hauppauge, NY | Hauppauge, United States
- FT Eligibility & Enrollment Specialist Opportunity | Albany, United States
- Junior to Mid-level Mechanical Engineer | Albany, United States
- Desktop Engineer | Albany, United States
- Application Support Engineer - McLean, VA / DC | Mc Lean, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
VMWare VCM Developer
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Temporary
VMware VCM Developer (Cary, N.C.- Remote)
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: VMware VCM Developer
Facts about the Role
We are currently seeking a VMware VCM Developer for a 3-5 week assignment located in the Cary, North Carolina area. This individual could work remotely from anywhere in the US for this role.
• 2+ years of developing solutions inside of VMware VCM
• Experience with EITHER Oracle or SQL databases
• Knowledge of software development methodologies
• Ability to read, translate and build technical specifications
• Solid communication skills and ability to work with a team
• Experience with integrating 2 systems using web services
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp.
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Jennifer Stonehouse, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!