Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Junior to Mid-level Mechanical Engineer
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Facts about the Role: Linium is currently recruiting for a Junior to Mid-level Mechanical Engineer for our client in Albany, NY. This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity!
Responsibilities include preparing engineering analysis of projects to include:
• Modeling of building for HVAC loading
• Performing heat loss calculations
• Pipe and duct sizing
• Calculating equipment support loads
• Preparation of final plans and specifications
• Coordinating with the CAD designers
Requirements for this role include:
• BS Mechanical Engineering
• 1 -5 years’ experience, coursework and internship experience will be considered
• Knowledge of standard Industrial construction practices and the piping design principles
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!