Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Jr. Systems Administrator | Schenectady, United States
- Systems Administrator/Support Technician | Rensselaer, United States
- Customer Service Tech Support & Implementation | Saratoga, United States
- Assembly Technician | Latham, United States
- ServiceNow Implementation Consultant | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
IT Programmer (699)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: IT Programmer
Facts about the Role: We are seeking a senior level IT Programmer for a 2 year contract opportunity. This is a great full time opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one! This role will be responsible for:
• PeopleSoft Archiving: Establish the archiving methodology for the current PeopleSoft production database and bring the database size to a manageable level.
• Self-Insurance Management System (SIMS): Implement the legacy self-insurance management system into PeopleSoft financials and supply chain management system
• PeopleSoft Upgrade Phase 2: Complete the enhancements scheduled as part of the PeopleSoft FSCM upgrade project.
Daily duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Code PeopleSoft financials modifications using the PeopleSoft development tools.
• Provide production support including issue resolution in a timely manner.
• Communicate with users to gather requirements for projects and enhancements to the production system.
• Perform technical analysis and estimates for enhancement requests.
• Perform complete lifecycle testing and document the code
• Monitor batch processes and resolve the issues.
This position is located in Albany, NY!
5-7 years’ experience in:
• Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
• Technical experience in PeopleSoft FSCM ( Some experience using PeopleSoft FSCM 9 and Peopletools 8.5 or higher)
• Technical development experience in PeopleSoft Accounts Receivables, Billing, Payables and General Ledger modules.
• Programming experience in SQR, Application Engine and People Code.
• Experience in using CONVOY DM software to perform data migration from legacy systems into enterprise financial software.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!