Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
PeopleSoft Architect (727)
Menands, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is a global business and IT consulting firm who collaborates with companies to unlock the full potential of their business. With over 1000 successful client engagements and an array of industry focused awards, we accelerate performance, overcome challenges, solve complex problems, and maximize value by leveraging innovative management consulting, technology enablement, and workforce solutions.
Title: PeopleSoft Architect
Facts about the Role: We are seeking a senior level candidate who is interested in long term contract work. This opportunity is for 2 years and offers PTO and benefits on day one! Day to day responsibilities will include: Bringing deep expertise in designing, tuning and monitoring infrastructure to support PeopleSoft FSCM applications under the supervision of FMIS supervisors/Prioritizes, assigns and monitors individual team member tasks/Coordinates team meetings (organize, communicate and provide meeting minutes/summaries)/Designs the overall architecture and infrastructure/ Code PeopleSoft financials modifications using the PeopleSoft development tools/ Manages the development of infrastructure for the PeopleSoft ERP Program/ Perform technical analysis and estimates for enhancement requests/ Perform complete lifecycle testing and document the code changes/ Provide Technical leadership for system upgrade activities/ Perform the PeopleSoft code reviews as per the organization’s coding standards/ Modifications to PeopleSoft interfaces with the existing organization’s systems
This great opportunity is located in Menands, NY!
• 7 years’ experience centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications.
• 7 years’ experience designing and implementing Information Technology solutions
• 7+ years’ of experience as a PeopleSoft FSCM project lead in implementation projects, production support environments and mentoring the others with less experience.
• 7 years of experience in supporting Claims and Assessments computer system(s) in a regulatory environment using PeopleSoft FSCM. This includes leading design sessions with users, writing design documents and writing technical specifications.
• 5 years of techno-functional experience in PeopleSoft FSCM 9, billing, receivable, payables and general.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!