Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
CAD Manager- AutoCAD and Revit
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
CAD Manager – Albany, NY
• At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character.
• We have over 25 years of successful recruiting experience, resulting in strong industry relationships and extensive knowledge of the market place.
• We are focused on meeting your individual career needs.
• We consistently identify top companies and job opportunities providing you with long-term value for your career.
Title: CAD Manager – Albany, NY
Facts about the Role: We are currently seeking for direct hire a CAD Manager for an Engineering and Architectural Consulting Firm in Albany, NY! This person will oversee both AutoCAD and Revit designers.
• Managing a group of 5+ employees responsible for using Auto CAD and Revit to generate structural drawings from schematic phase through to construction documents
• Ability to distribute work appropriately and manage multiple priorities ranging from small to large projects
• Act as a point of contact for clients, engineers and Project Managers
• Establish deadlines and project goals for designers
• This individual should be able to show a history of strong design experience in both AutoCAD and Revit
• This individual should demonstrate leadership abilities and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management capacity
• Bachelor’s degree in a related Engineering/Architectural field required
• Preference towards candidates with experience working in a Consulting environment
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!