Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Territory Manager - Albany, NY
• At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character.
• We have over 25 years of successful recruiting experience, resulting in strong industry relationships and extensive knowledge of the market place.
• We are focused on meeting your individual career needs.
• We consistently identify top companies and job opportunities providing you with long-term value for your career.
Title: Territory Manager
Facts about the Role: This Territory Manager will be responsible for all aspects of sales, marketing, project plans and scopes for clients in the following counties: Albany, Schenectady, Washington, Rensselaer, Warren, Schoharie, Saratoga, Fulton, Montgomery, Essex, Hamilton, Franklin, Clinton, Columbia, Greene, Ulster, Otsego and Delaware.
• All sales and marketing responsibilities to existing and potential clients in the above listed counties
• Working with clients to develop budgets for annual material supply contracts
• Working directly with engineers and municipal agencies to assist in the planning and scope of projects for contractors
• Regular travel to client sites- expenses reimbursed
• Working with municipalities and private industry organizations in the water and waste water industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or similar
• Exposure to the water and/or waste water industry highly preferred
• Interest or experience in sales
• Must have reliable transportation
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!