Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Bilingual Customer Service & Escalation Rep.
Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
We are currently seeking a Spanish speaking bilingual candidate for our client in Saratoga Springs, NY. This is a great full time, direct hire opportunity with a software development company! We are looking for a candidate to provide analysis and technical support for high-level technical issues. This person will be responsible for communicating software issues to the Technical Support team and customers.
• Troubleshoot, document, resolve, and/or manage resolution for all escalated Help Desk issues (tickets).
• Work with front-line Technical Support Representatives to provide high-level product knowledge and technical assistance by taking over escalated tickets, providing hands-on assistance and reporting resolution back to Technical Support team
• Provide software training
• Provide front-line Spanish and English-speaking Technical Support via e-mail, phone, remote assistance, and chat.
• Develop, prepare and revise Technical Support documentation for use by the Technical Support Team
• Work with the Quality Assurance Team to resolve issues that involve software defects and enhancements.
• Must be bilingual (Spanish and English) and have excellent communication in both languages
• Associate’s Degree in related field; Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred.
• Two to five years of experience in a technical support or related role.
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Ashlie Ptak, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!