Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Computer and Networking Technologist (SAP) | Chatsworth, United States
- QC Administrative Assistant | Rensselear, United States
- Part Time Accounting Support Professional | Saratoga Springs, United States
- Network Engineer | Latham, United States
- Insurance Account Executive / CSR | Spencertown , United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Oracle PeopleSoft HRMS Expert (717)
Albany, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Facts about the Role: We are seeking a candidate interested in a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, 2 year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one! The duties of the consulting resource will include but not limited to: Provide insight into both the delivered and customized aspects of the PeopleSoft Financial AR and GL modules from both a technical and business perspective/ Provide daily support for Financial AR and GL on-line processing/GL activity/Base Benefits modules from both a technical and business perspective/Trouble shooting technical issues with on-line and batch processing/ Develop complex SQL to extract required information from both custom and delivered Oracle PeopleSoft tables/ Perform quality assurance on database queries written by other team members/ Develop processes using PeopleSoft PeopleTools, SQL and SQR. This great opportunity is located in Albany, NY!
• 7+ years’ of experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
• Experience developing with PeopleTools making complex customizations in a PeopleSoft Base Benefits and Benefits Administration application at release levels of 9.x or higher.
• Programming experience developing with PeopleTools at release levels 8.X or higher in PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable or General Ledger modules.
• Experience using SQL against an Oracle relational database to support PeopleSoft related tasks working in a UNIX environment.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!