Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Outside Sales Rep | Albany, United States
- Sr. Consultant/Manager of Process Transformation | Albany, United States
- .NET Lead Architect - remote position w/ travel | New York, United States
- Looking for a Job? Apply Now! | Albany, United States
- Developer of Reporting & Analytics Transformation | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
IT Programmer (764)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Facts about the Role: We are seeking IT Programmers for full time, 2 year contract opportunities! These opportunities offer PTO and benefits on day one. This position will design and implement software solutions and assure current and new technologies are effectively integrated to fulfill the business needs. This individual will be expected to provide expertise and hands-on participation in the following activities:
• Act as the primary technical liaison with technical infrastructure teams to resolve problems and implement solutions to technical issues impacting application performance.
• Provide the analysis, design development, and code review enterprise applications using JAVA/JEE, JSF, XML, XSLT and the IBM Portal/Websphere Application development software.
• Perform oversight of development activities which may include data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, preparing logical database models, testing and implementation.
These great opportunities are in Albany, NY!
• 5-7 years’ experience in analysis, design, coding component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• 5-7 years’ experience in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• 5-7 years’ experience writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions.
• Experience developing highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented or Service Oriented Architecture demonstrating a solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and JEE Design Patterns.
• Hands-on experience developing JEE applications which will be deployed on an enterprise application server.
• Experience performing hands-on development of applications developed using JMS, EJB, MQ 6.0 or higher, JSF, JAXB, JAXWS, and/or Hibernate or JPA.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!