Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Technical Specialist (762)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a diverse, well rounded candidate who is looking for a long term contract opportunity. Our client needs to continue a staff augmentation contract for mission critical mainframe systems project. This position requires a highly experienced Systems Consultant to perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of enterprise mainframe systems. This includes:
• Actively design, install and configure CICS 4.2 environments
• Monitor zOS, DB2 and CICS tools to look for cost savings
• Teach methodology to augment new staff in zOS and CICS maintenance.
This great job is located in Albany, NY!
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience assisting with technical support of existing solutions and/or products.
• 3 years’ experience installing new products and assisting in the migration to new releases or versions of products and provide related education.
• Experience as a mainframe systems programmer with the IBM MVS family of operating systems to include direct experience with z/OS
• Experience as a mainframe systems programmer performing installation, configuration and maintenance of CICS, V4.2
• Experience as mainframe systems programmer performing the necessary RACF definitions required for a secure environment.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!