Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
HR Data & Reporting Administrator
Albany, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Temp to perm
Facts about the Role: We are currently seeking an HR Data Analyst for a temporary to permanent position in Albany, NY.
We’re seeking candidates with 1-2 years of experience for this great opportunity!
• Maintain and update multiple databases with employee information and work together with finance and HR department to streamline process and ensure accuracy of information
• Oversee process for all reports generated through HR department
• Maintain organizational reports
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1-2 years’ experience in HR or an analytical, data or report-driven role
• Must have strong analytical skills and have strong computer and database skills
• Must work well independently and have a strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work with confidential information
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Jennifer Stonehouse, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!