Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Benefits & Compensation Specialist
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Facts about the Role: We are currently seeking a Benefits and Compensation Coordinator for a temporary to permanent role located in Albany, NY.
• Support process for benefits administration
• Ensure Federal and State compliance is followed for benefits and compensation
• Help to maintain compensation ranges and company job descriptions
• Play an integral part in various company programs and initiatives including the Wellness Program, Open Enrollment and annual review process
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1-2 years’ experience in an HR role with benefits responsibility
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment in a professional office setting
• Willingness to provide assistance as needed
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Jennifer Stonehouse, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!