Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Sr. Software Developer
Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a diverse well rounded candidate who is looking to support our client. The successful candidate will be part of a team of developers supporting a large client. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work with the end client on a daily basis. Candidate should have at least 6-8 years of progressive development experience, with at least five of those years in Java. The position is a direct hire role and for the right candidate can be a remote opportunity.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Minimum 5 years Java experience with notable accomplishments
• Knowledge of SQL and JDBC required, Oracle a strong plus
• Basic understanding of network infrastructure and services required
• Basic familiarity with Linux required
• Knowledge of web services a strong plus
• Familiarity with media files a plus
• Hibernate and GWT experience a plus
• Groovy a plus
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.